I’ve been checking in on Twitter about once a week or so. I’ve read some good articles on implementing The Common Core Standards and shared them with my principal. I think it’s a great resource that can help teachers keep up with current issues in education.
I checked out Prezi and it looked like a pretty cool tool to use for presentations. It certainly is a lot more dynamic and interesting than Powerpoint. I don’t know if I’d use it for my third graders, but I think I’d try it if I had to make a presentation for my colleagues or a class.
I would LOVE to have ipads to use in my classroom! However due to budget restraints, I don’t see that happening any time soon. Even though I don’t have any in my classroom, I want to share resources with people who do have them. So I forwarded some of the sites to a colleague in the Special Ed department who does have ipads in her classroom. I also shared one of the videos on my Facebook page. It’s another tool that’s on my technology wishlist…
No comments:
Post a Comment